Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Random Nail Polish

I have been organizing my nail polish. I finally got the mess under (semi) control and into color order. I'm now trying to go through and use all of my colors. Green starts it out so here's what I've had on my nails this week.

 Elianto polish in Shimmer Green with green, white and silver glitter nail art polish

 Sinful Colors Professional in Mint Apple with Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond on ring finger nail

Sinful Colors Professional in San Francisco

I'm hoping to eventually make a spread-sheet of all of my nail polishes just for my own enjoyment. Some people collect comics, some collect shoes, I collect nail polish and eyeshadow. 

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!!

5 comments:

  1. I like the green best :D i envy people who change colour on their nails several times a week. I never wear nail polish, too lazy xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh such pretty nails, darling. I have the green one from Sinful colors too - so awesome - I love that green! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my goal to get spreadsheets made for my shadow and polish. At least you have the organization going now! Love the Mint Apple look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I love that nail art!!!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesthi: I'm not always so good about painting my nails. I'm just on a nail kick right now. :)

    Meeow: Love that green too! :)

    Kendra: It's been a lot of fun making the spreadsheet. It's made me get really excited about polish.

    Vulcan: Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete