Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Madd Style Cosmetics WIN

Wow! I've had some clamshells of Madd Style Cosmetics (MSC) for a while but hadn't gotten around to playing with them. Ermehgerd I was floored when I started opening them up. Some made me literally gasp because they are just so pretty.
This is a look I did with three of the more neutrals.

xRay Spex on browbone, Atomic Dreamland inner lid, Final Fantasy outer lid and crease



Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Trollop

What's your favorite MSC?

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, they *are* pretty! Will have a peek at their website :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I was not prepared for the awesomness. Camera swatches do not do many of these colors justice.

      Delete
  2. Any company that names their lip colour “Trollop” is okay in my books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some MSC. Sadly, I don't have ANY of those colours. Haha! I personally love Seedless, Honey Badger, Plan 9 and Pish Posh. Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried Mad Style Cosmetics but it looks like they make some lovely shadows! The pink lips really suit youl; how do you like those lip tars? I tried one and it feathered really badly on me. Do you use them on their own or over a lip pencil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used this one on its own but I applied it with a lip brush. So far I've tried trollop, Memento and strumpet and I love all of them. I applied all of them with a lip brush which may have made a difference.

      Delete