Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cucumber

OK. Ever since I saw Eye Graffiti playing around with the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (JEP) in Cucumber I've been wanting to try it out for myself.

This pencil is bright! I mean, wow, what a pop of color.


As a lot of you know, NYX JEP work really well as eye primers. Here I layerd Mazzie Cosmetics Sour Mourning over the Cucumber pencil. 




Eye:
Detrivore Cosmetics Black Primer, lid
Mazzie Cosmetics Sparkle Charcoal, lid
NYX JEP in Cucumber, lower waterline
Mazzie Cosmetics Sour Mourning, lower waterline
Wet N Wild Mega Liner liquid eyeliner
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fustion mascara

How many NYX Jumbo Pencils do you have? Any other favorites?

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

11 comments:

  1. So nice colours on eyepencils! The way you used the pencil with dull colours over the eye, is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GAWDS! I NEED! NEED! NEED! Yup, that's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I may have to go to Ulta. Not that lime green looks good on me, but that just looks like way too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yeah. I doubt I'll wear it a lot but it's so much fun to play with! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    i like your Blog!
    I follow you. If you like to follow me too, i’ll be happy!
    FairiesMakeup
    See you soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm great green :) I just got my first NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil yesterday with my "Douglas Box of Beauty" - it looks great and feels good on the skin... I will try it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how combining it transforms it to a new and great color. I wish I knew how to better apply makeup so that maybe I could pull of this shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cucumber is such a neat colour!! I have the good old favourites: Milk and Black Bean. I use them as bases for eyeshadow and I don't usually use a coloured base very often so I haven't tried any other ones.

    ReplyDelete