Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

KB Shimmer: Cotton Candy... or as I like to call it, Barbie Puke

KB Shimmer in Cotton Candy.

Barbie Pink with a TON of glitter! Looks like Barbie Puke to me, in a good way of course. :)




I really love the formula of all of my KB Shimmer polishes. They are gelly based and the glitter stays suspended really well so that you are not fishing for glitter too much. She has some new Fall based colors out now that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. It reminds of some cookies I found a recipe for a few months ago, they actually were called unicorn poo xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah! this really made me shiver! soooooo pretty! baby pink and glitter, gah! i'm turning into a nail junkie so these post really makes me want to go and burn my visa before doing something stupid haha!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's girly and rebelious, haha :)

    ReplyDelete