Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Club Night Makeup





My makeup from Friday night.

I wore Detrivore's lip gloss in Coralline over MAC's Cyber. Cyber is a dark purple, almost black color. I like it but it's really dry. Coralline is a bright purple gloss that is pretty opaque. I loved the combo of the two and it lasted really well.

One way I get my lipstick to stay on longer is to use my lipliner then put on my base layer of lipstick. I get a tissue and blot this really well then I pat my face powder on over my lips. Next I repeat the process of lipliner, lipstick then gloss. This little trick really helps to keep lipstick on longer.

Skin:
MAC StudioFix liquid NC15
Detrivore Cosmetics Pallor Mortis Dehydrating Powder
MAC Beauty Powder in Briar Rose on cheeks

Eyes:
Physicians Formula black gel liner for brows
Kryolan CEL sealer over brows
Detrivore Cosmetics black eyelid primer
Studio Gear Cosmetics eyeshadow in Heather over lid and under eye
Ben Nye eyeshadow in Toast on browbone
Dawn Eyes Cosmetics eyeshadow in Holographic White on inner lids
Wet N Wild liquid liner in black for all eyeliner
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on lower water line and into inner corner
Red Cherry lashes (lost the box, not sure what number)
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara

Lips:
NYX Plum lipliner
MAC Cyber lipstick
Detrivore Cosmetics lip gloss in Coralline

Thanks so much for reading!
Cheers!!! <3

14 comments:

  1. Hey, I just got my nails done the same colour as your lips today! My nails and your lips both look tre-men-dous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, you look simply amazing.

    ugh. make the eczema on my eyelids go away so i can play with makeup again! it won't make me look like you, but it will be better than the crunchy granola hippie i look like right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw man what a bummer! I hope that clears up for you, I imagine that would be a bit painful too. Sorry hun!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely stunning. I adore that lip color!! Fantastic eyeliner as well :-) I always love what you create :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip color is gorgeous on you!! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lip color reminded me of one of the Morgana Cryptoria balms I ordered once, which made me sad because she discontinued those, which made me decide to check her site and see what else she had to offer, which made me learn that she's bringing the balms back soon. HAPPY DAY.

    PS: You are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, I love Cyber! Also, great tip about extending your lip wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i found ur page through google when i was searching makeup ideas.. At first when i saw ur pictures i thought it was me. . You look like my twin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey i found ur page through google when i was searching makeup ideas.. At first when i saw ur pictures i thought it was me. . You look like my twin :)

    ReplyDelete