Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

BBW Halloween Goodies

Yippee!! Bath and Body Works has their Halloween goodies out. I've been waiting to pick up another hand sanitizer holder as my black one from last year is about on it's last leg. Look at the awesomeness I got instead!
In addition to The Bride holder they also have a bat (like last year) with a light on it (that's new!) and a Frankenstein holder as well.




The mini hand sanitizers are on sale 5 for $5. I actually didn't need to pick up any as I stocked up at Christmas but I really couldn't pass these up. So cute!

Thanks for reading.
Cheers! 

11 comments:

  1. YES!! I wait all year for BBW goodies!! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I know BBW as meaning Big Beautiful Woman, so I was tres confused.
    2. These are awesome and I haven't been in this store in YEARS and will go tomorrow. Thank you! Rad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had this sort of stuff in Australia :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dang, I really need to get the bat holder and all those sanitizers-- if only to keep refilling them with others! That's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo :( There is nothing like this in the stores where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually been inside the Bath and Body Works at the mall - look what I've been missing! Must put a trip to the mall on this weekend's agenda ... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And one does not come across such cool hand sanitizers does one???
    Though when i get hold of such cool items i'm so scared to use them so that they'll don't run out and make me throw them away.... I simply use them as decoration haha!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every year, I want to go and get some of these. However, the store here practically gives me a seizure! There are always about 10000000 people crammed into it and they have loud, cheerful music and staff in pink aprons and it smells like 100 things at once in there! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the mooooooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiime of the yeeeear......

    ReplyDelete