Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

All About Eyez

I liked how my ballz turned out last night. ;)



Physicians Formula black gel liner on brows
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Rehab and Sin blended together on lids
Wet N Wild Liquid Black liner
Red Cherry Lashes #116
Revlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait on lips

Just an easy look for a bar night. I'm on Weight Watchers with a friend of mine and she figured out that tequila has the lowest points plus value out of all liquors. At first I was a bit hesitant but I've been doing tequila shots the last few times we've been out and I gotta say that it makes for a hangover free morning. Gotta shoot the good stuff though, makes a difference. I'm so surprised how good I feel today!
Of course then I blew it by stopping at the taco truck on the way home. fail. 

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!


8 comments:

  1. It kills me to use up five whole WW+ points for a beer or glass of wine!! Maybe it's time to switch to the tequila ... And who amongst us could pass by a taco truck without stopping. ;o) P.S. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I love your bangs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lashes!

    Hehe, you have much more willpower than I do-- that's for sure. The fact that you're in WW is a big step.
    I want to lose weight but am unwilling to change my eating habits, hahah. Kudos to you!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm on Weight Watchers for the second time. It's tough sometimes but it works. :)

      Delete
  4. do you have a special trick to keep your perfect eyeliner in place (in the corners...)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the good tequila leaves one the most hangover-free (that is, if one does not end up on the floor first!) Your ballz definitely do look gorgeous and Peach Parfait is just perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete