Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Glamour Pin-up Look with MAC Cosmetics

Hello!

Makeupbee is hosting a "Classic Glamour" makeup competition so this is a look I put together for that. You can vote for it HERE by clicking on the purple LUV heart.

When I think of Classic Glamour I think of 40s-50s soft wavy hair, thick brows and red lips. So... here ya go. ;)



Face:
MAC Concealer, Studio Fix Liquid and Studio Fix powder
MAC Beauty Powder in Briar Rose on cheeks

Eyes:
Maybelline 24 Color Tattoo in Too Cool used as primer
glo Eye Shadow Mulberry Trio (lightest color) used on browbone highlight
MAC Plume patted onto inner eyelid
MAC Club patted onto outer lid and blended into crease, used on lower outer lash line too
MAC Blue Brown Pigment, blended onto crease
MAC Glare blended onto upper crease and used on lower inner lash line
Jordana Fabu Liner in Black
Almay i-color mascara for green eyes
Brows: MAC Dark Soul pigment mixed with Manic Panic Glam Glue

Lips:
Prestige lip liner in Amore
MAC Russian Red lipstick

Thanks for playing! ;)
Cheers!

18 comments:

  1. You look like a pin-up doll! <3 this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this look on you! *Smooooch* I also voted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's funny that your version of "thick brows" is still in the realm of "pencil-thin" to the average person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know right? I have a problem.
      I'll have to post a pic of the caterpillars I was born with, that way maybe you'll understand my obsession. ;)

      Delete
    2. Any time I read an article in some trashy beauty mag about how overly-thin brows are to be avoided, I laugh. The thinner the brow, the more options you have. They're like accessories, dammit!

      Delete
  4. So lovely!

    Caterpillars. Lol. I had the same problem, once upon a time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. and here's another caterpillar-person!
    perfect look and of course voted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really like the bit of coral-y pink on your inner lid.

    ReplyDelete