Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Darling Diva Pendragon NOTD

I tried out my new Darling Diva Pendragon polish today. OMG this color is PACKED with glitter. It's a mixture of greens and brown hex glitters, small gold glitters, large black hexes, smaller squares and probably a few more I can't even pick out.

This is two coats of Wet N Wild Teal of Fortune, three coats of Pendragon and Seche Vite top coat.






This polish was really easy to work with. There's enough glitter in the bottle that I didn't have to "fish" for glitter too much. It did require a bit of moving around to get a few glitters placed where I wanted them but no problems. I did have one of the large black hexes curl up on me pretty bad but the other two large black hexes that I placed worked out fine. Also one of the green hexes curled at the edges slightly. Nothing that made the polish unwearable. I contacted the shop owner about it, not really to complain because I really like the color, but just to let her know about it. She was very appreciative of the knowledge and handled it with great customer service.

I'm looking forward to trying Pendragon over some other base colors like gold, yellow or brown.

I bought Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini from Darling Diva as well and I'm looking forward to swatching that too.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. It looks so nice! I can imagine that it will look fabulous with a golden base colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that looks amazing! Like dragon scales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fun ^^ and I love the teal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I waaaaaan iiiiit! Looks fabulous! I haven't tried Indy polish yet but I'm very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look, I should really try something like this. Your making me want to buy more nail polishes :P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glitter- its awesome. I seriously always want to buy a blue like that but I have the bad habit of sticking to pink a lot lol. Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat! I've never checked out Darling Diva before.

    ReplyDelete