Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Pink and Grey

The other night I was at an event where some local vendors had set up some booths. I picked up this cute little button ring. It's baby pink with black damask. I picked it up and put it down a few times before I decided to take the plunge. I was afraid I would never wear it but figured since I kept going back to it I should go ahead and buy it. :)


I'm glad I did. I love pink and even though I don't wear a lot of pink clothes, the color makes me happy.

Monday's are like our family's Sunday since my husband is off of work on Sunday and Monday. We had a rare treat today because one of my friends agreed to watch my kids so hubby and I got to work on my peacock sleeve at the tattoo shop for a while. We started this sleeve before we had kids but because of having two babies in a matter of three years it has just never gotten completed. We FINALLY got it done today! :)

Today's makeup was done to match my new ring. In this light it looks more purple but that's because the natural light in my house tends to give off a blue hue.



Eyes:
Elf Eye Primer
Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Pastel Pink Matte, applied to lid
Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Dark Grey Matte, applied to crease and lower lash line
Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Pale Pink Matte, applied to browbone and inside corner
Wet N Wild liquid liner
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara Black Noir
Studio Gear Black cake liner used for brows

Lips:
Maybelline Elegant Lilac
Wet N Wild black liner as lipliner

CHEESE!!!

Thanks for reading ya'll!!! <3
Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the ring and the matching make-up is beautiful!

    Will you be posting pics of your finished tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful make up, you look beautiful as always! Can't wait to see the tat when it's done hun, peacocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, pretty girl - even when doing the cheesy face, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like pink and purple eye makeup. Nice new ring too. Pink and black is my favorite color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And the ring's not half bad either. :) Seriously, pink and grey is one of my favorite color combos, but rarely used, and you pulled it off to perfection here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!!!! The tattoo I posted a month ago. I'll post a new pic when it's healed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS look! And love the ring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. new ink! hope it heals fast so we can see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job on the blending of those eyeshadows!! You should post a pic of your finished tattoo!

    ReplyDelete