Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Turquoise and Black Kleancolor

Last nights look using my Kleancolor IT GIRL palette.




Skin:
MAC NW20 Concealor
MAC NW20 Studio Fix Liquid
MAC NC15 Studio Fix Powder
MAC Beauty Powder Villanous Villains in Oh So Fair

Eyes:
Brows Stuido Gear Black Cake Liner
Kleancolor IT GIRL palette in turquoise and black, champagne on browbone
Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in black
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
Halloween generic false lashes

Lips:
Morgana Cryptoria gel lipstick in Violet Coral

Thanks so much for reading.
Cheers!


14 comments:

  1. I need your bangs and your makeup is awesome. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lashes of AWESOME! I really like the soft blues lid and bold crease colors looks I've been seeing around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous. I am going to pay you a surprise visit one day and make you teach me how to do eye makeup properly. Or just watch your videos. :) I love the jeweled lashes-the are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is your color-scheme! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that turquoise, and the diamante lashes are awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect love this shade of blue on you! oh and to answer: yep, the side of my head and neck is tattooed :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so awesome! please post a close up pic of it sometime. :)

      Delete
  7. I love the way you draw your eyebrows!! Wish I had that much talent haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, Violet Coral is pretty neat and I like that turquoise on you as well! I'm glad I'm not the only one who rocks the Halloween falsies ;)

    ReplyDelete