Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spiderweb Eyeballz

Here's what I had on mah my face last night. spooooooky




Skin:
MAC Concealor NC20
MAC Studio Fix liquid NC20
MAC Studio Fix powder NW15
Paula Dorf Passion cheek hollows
MAC Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder as highlighter

Eyes:
NYX HD Primer applied over lid, eyebrow area and under eye
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Stick in Delinquent applied as a base to lids
Sugarpill Magpie to outer triangle and into crease
Sugarpill Lumo browbone
Sugarpill Paperdoll inner corner and inner lower lash line
Sugarpill Magentric lower lash line outer corner
Wet N' Wild eyeliner in black on waterline, set with Sugar Pill Magpie
Jordana Black liquid eyeliner for all liner work, spiderweb and brows
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black
Red Cherry Lashes #106

Lips:
Wet N' Wild liner in black as a lipliner, then wiped mostly off
Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop




I finally got some monster boots that fit me. Bought them on ebay for $15 so I can't complain. They are cheapy but they'll do for now until I have some fundage.



Sliced my finger on a knife so I got to sport a super-goth princess band-aid. Snow White and Tianna FTW.



Who has two thumbs and drank too much last night? THIS GIRL! Fell asleep with my makeup on. My poor husband had to wake up next to these eyebrows. 

But.... check out how well the Urban Decay 24/7 shadow stick held all the Sugarpill on! Pretty amazing.

Thanks for reading.

The Soapy Shop of Horrors Giveaway ends tomorrow. Enter HERE!

Cheers!!



22 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about. Princesses are so goth they shit bats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lawd. Have to try this out, HAVE to! Spiderweb eyebrows ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are perfect. I would wear those everyday. And I'm coveting your spiderwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness, beyond awesome! Love the spiderwebs! Very cool indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great :-O these eyebrows are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spiderweb brows FTW!!!! :) Thanks Horrors, Professor and Kakuidori!!!! You ladies rock!

      Delete
    2. btw if you'd like a catrice-surprise(ornotsosurprise)-package you can tell me :-* (hunt me on blogspot or fb...)

      Delete
  6. Very cool brow idea. I've slept in my Ben Nye shadows with Bare Minerals primer underneath and been able to go the whole next day with just an eyeliner and brow touch-up. Yay for excellent products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Webs of cuteness!! I wish I could do cute things with my brows but I'm too chicken to shave them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do eeeet! as long as you don't wax or pluck them, they'll grow back if you don't like it. :)

      Delete
  8. i love these types of details of your looks!
    haha but your after party photo was hilarious!!! were the eyebrows on the pillow perhaps haha;)/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Princess band-aids FTW! I have Hello Kitty ones in my purse in case of accidents ;P

    What do you use to do your eyebrows? Mine just smudge if I sleep with them, or I have eyebrow-prints on my arms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the eyebrows I used the Jordana liner but I don't think I'm going to use it for brows anymore because it cracked. I'm still on the hunt for the "perfect" brow stuff. Best bet for me though is a cake eyeliner covered with Kryolan CEL sealer. I'm just trying to find a one-step alternative. :)

      Delete
  10. LOL! I love the morning after picture. I look pretty special myself the morning after a night out. Those eyebrows are awesome, they are perfectly done! I really need to just remove mine already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scary? You mean friggin' awesome, right? It looks sooooo hot!

    ReplyDelete