Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LOTD: Purple and Black MAC and Sugarpill

Just a quick look of the day:


Skin:
MAC Concealor NC20
MAC Studio Fix Liquid NC20
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW15
Wet N' Wild blush in Berry Sheer
MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Blossom as highlighter

Eyes: 
NYX HD Primer
MAC Pigment in Dark Soul, outer corner and into crease
MAC Pigment in Push The Edge, inner corner
Detrivore in White Chapel, brow bone
Sugarpill in Paperdoll, lower lash line
Studio Gear Black Cake Eyeliner, all eye liner
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black
Black Cherry Lashes #106
Maycheer brow powder in black
Kryolan CEL Sealer

Lips:
NYX lipliner in Plum
Morgana Cryptoria Lip Gel in Eggplant

Agh..... stressful day full o' drama. Got to go out tonight for some yummy Mexican food and margaritas. EXACTLY what I needed.

In laws are in town for the week which is why I've been a bit quiet. Hope everyone is doing well!
Cheers!!

22 comments:

  1. That lippie combo looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll! just got a bunch of MC lippies in and I need to swatch them

      Delete
  2. Your photo caught my eye on the Blogger Dashboard. You look soooooooooooo pretty, girl!!! That necklace is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so lovely-a beautiful necklace and GREAT use of the purple and black eyeshadow with the rich purple-undertoned lips. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ssssh.... the necklace was a leftover from Halloween at Claire's for like three bucks. ;) win!

      Delete
  4. Oh, love the eyes. Wish I could pull off dark shadows like you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everybody can. you've just got to play around with what looks best. :)

      Delete
  5. now thats one of the most beautiful purlpe eyeshadows ive ever seen and suits you so well <3!! also that lipstick, it was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't play with my MAC pigments enough. I'm always so surprised how nice they are when I use them. derp!

      Delete
    2. understand, from the price they are like... pure gold. but it seems they are so worth it. your pics make my wallet hide itself because i want to shop XD

      Delete
    3. LOL. I was lucky and used to have a friend who worked at the MAC counter. She totally hooked me up with a bunch of "samples" of pigments. Otherwise I wouldn't have them.

      Delete
  6. You looked smashing last night! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you. I hope you took some pictures b/c your hair was in FULL EFFECT!!!

      Delete
  7. Sexy! Love this look! You hair looks amazing! Good luck with the in laws... I know how that can go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks. ;) Unfortunately it's my friends causing drama, not the in-laws. I lucked out in that department.

      Delete
  8. Could you be any more gorgeous?! Seriously.. I love that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, what a great look! that purple is really to die for, and the black made it so gothy and good! a killer one haha!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ~ You look Hot!
    I really like your look, deliciously dark and elegant.
    You shine m'Lady.

    http://gothclothes.com.au/shop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, you have such nice eyes, whatever kind of makeup you do, you always look gorgeous! Love the necklace too! My mother in law has been driving me to drink lately as well (well, more than she usually does!) Hope the margaritas helped!

    ReplyDelete