Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Red Eye


Here's last night's look. I'm not 100% on the makeup, I probably could have spent another half hour on it but I ran out of time and had to leave. Oh well.
My hubby took pictures for me.... I think he was just trying to look down my shirt though. LOL








Skin:
MAC Studio Fix NC 20 liquid and powder

Eyes:
Detrivore Black Primer applied to lid
Detrivore White Chapel on browbone
Detrivore Hemoglobin (red) applied to full lid and under eye
Detrivore Liver Mortis applied to outer triangle of eye
Studio Gear Cake Eyeliner in Black, all lines
Kryolan CEL sealer over all cake eyeliner
BH Cosmetics Gel Liner in Blaze, line over black line upper lash
LA Splash pink glitter liner, lower lash line
Sephora Red Glitter patted onto wet LA Splash glitter liner
MAC Zoom Lash in Black Mascara
Halloween leftover eyelashes

Lips:
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Speakeasy
Kiss Black Lipgloss


And the outfit:


I added this post (which is older) to Sophistique Noir's Red and Black Week:


Thanks for reading!! Hope your having a good weekend.
Cheers!

28 comments:

  1. Repost this on Monday or Thursday ;)

    I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite look of yours yet! Love the makeup, the outfit & the up-do! I miss my monster boots-they had such crazy platforms & big buckles up the sides & zippers across the toes...i sold them when i first became a mom cuz i had this stupid idea that moms werent supposed to rock shoes like those...or dye their hair pink, or wear studded leather cuffs. I know better now & now i want all my old stuff back lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I did that after the birth of my first child. Got all granola and didn't die my hair for a year. Then I snapped out of it and came back. Life doesn't end with children, it begins. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the makeup, it's super hot.
    The outfit is amazing. Love it:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked lovely (as usual), I'm lucky that I get to SEE you in person ;) You have me on the task of finding you some platform boots! I am ALWAYS looking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look, red is such an awesome colour on eyes! You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Love the liner! The outfit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool angles around the eye together with the brow! and such nice outfit!
    btw, check out or blog because there's an awards for you there!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the blawg award. You ladies are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous! There's something about red eyeshadow that is so awesome!! Love the necklace too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it!! Hemoglobin is the bomb! and the outfits awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you talking about us or uk size 8.5?

    lovely eye makeup as always, youre so creative :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOOOOOVE this! Love the make-up and you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makeup + hair + outfit = perfection! You are lucky to have brown eyes, as I think they work better with red than other eye colors do! It works wonderfully on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. LOL if you would have told me I was lucky I had brown eyes when I was younger I would have punched you in the eye. JUST KIDDING!!! But no, I REALLY hated the fact that I had brown eyes. Don't know why, just one of those obsessions. I wanted green eyes so bad. It's funny the things that we obsess over. :)

      Delete
  13. I do like your eye makeup but I know what you mean, I always feel so rushed before going out. To do my hair and makeup and outfit, etc. it can take me 2.5 hours if I want to get it JUST right. Usually I do not have that luxury, lol! Thank you for inviting me to the Facebook page, but I do not have facebook at the moment! BTW, that top is super cute and makes your chest look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know. I feel so vain by starting to get ready three hours ahead of time but if I want the fancy smanchy makeup, that's what I have to do. And..... I never do start that early so I guess it's my fault. :)

      Delete