Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

LOTD: Turquoise and Yellow

Just a quicky look I did today using some Detrivore and Medusa's Makeup.








Skin: 
Revlon PhotoReady in Shell
MAC Studio Fix in NC25 (this is obviously too dark for me now. An old TX color that I no longer can wear because I get no sun!)
Paula Dorf Blush in Passion
MAC Beauty Powder in Pearl Blossom applied as highlighter to cheekbones

Eyes:
Elf eye primer all over lid and brow area
NYX pencil in Milk applied all over lid as base
Detrivore in Brine applied to outer lid, outer lower lash line
Medusa's Makeup in Big Bird applied to inner lid, inner lower lash line
Paula Dorf Eye Glimmers shadow in Halo applied to brow bone and blended down into crease
Jordana Easyliner in Purple Fusion applied to lower water line
Detrivore shadow in Dormant patted over the Jordana liner
Jordana Black liquid liner, upper lash line
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black to upper and lower lashes
Ardell Lashes #116 top lash line
Maycheer brow powder in black
Kryolan CEL sealer over brows

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

I've also been a bit crafty lately and am trying to get my etsy store back in order. I added a few new goodies.

Don't forget to enter the super awesome giveaway I'm having with Dawn Eyes Cosmetics and Dolish Pollish. Enter HERE.

Thanks so much for reading. I LOVE your comments. :)
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous darling! Love the hair clips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what was on your lips....I should have known it was a lip butter! Very pretty look! Loving your coffin :)

    ReplyDelete