Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ladies In Black: Facebook Group

Hello.

I wanted to invite anyone who is interested to a facebook group I just made called

Ladies In Black

Please feel free to click the link and join us. Lets create a community where we can share ideas, pictures, posts, fashion, makeup, music, horror and anything gothic together.

I wanted to create this group because I'm very active in two other facebook groups that are dedicated solely to makeup and I have so much fun in them. This group will include makeup (because I'm in it, ha ha) but will also be a place to share other goth related things.

Hopefully everyone can come and feel open and comfortable there, from baby bats to the eldest of elders. Let's keep the "gothier than thou" attitudes at bay though. If you insist that you aren't goth if you don't listen to Bauhaus on vinyl, then this may not be the place for you. :)

Cheers!!

6 comments: