Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Eye Of the Tiger.... Grrrr

Hey all, just wanted to post a quick mani I did. Yes, it's a little messy but.... oh well. It looks good in person. Not everyone is staring at my hands in full screen zoom vision. :)


 After base coat I did a half coat of Ulta in Vixen and let that dry.


Then I painted the tips in Elianto in Sunset Orange. I got this color in Malaysia and haven't seen this brand in the states. Any orange will do.


Then I used So Easy Stripe Rite in Black Silver nail art to do the stripes. Over all this I used Seche Vite top coat.


Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh that's rad, I'll be giving this a go when I next do my nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome mani! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lutrinae, Alexandriaweb, Peach, Victoria and Franken! I think I'm gonna try in in some other color gradients too. When you stripe it, the transition of the colors isn't very noticeable. I think I'm gonna try dark blue to light blue next. :) Thanks for ya'lls comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is super adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-O great design! and seems to be simple, too! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mani! :)

    New follower!
    http://anythingandeverything026.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete