Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Expecto Patronum

Just want to share a quick little mani with ya'll today.

I've been a bit quiet because I'm trying to get our taxes in order. UGH!!! Since hubby and I are both self employed it's a nightmare. Every year I tell myself I'm going to be better at keeping up with it throughout the year but I never do. So now I'm drowning in a pile of receipts. barf. And is hubby helping? Nooooo.

Sigh.... at least he's pretty. :)

I also want to thank Phlox and Azure at EyeGrafitti for giving me a blog award. XOXOXO!!!!

Here's Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum





This is two coats of Expecto Patronum over one coat of Confetti White Wedding. I never wear white polish so this is a big change for me, and I like it!

Thanks for reading!!!!
Cheers

14 comments:

  1. I really like this. It reminds me of cupcake frosting with little sprinkles in it. :D White/light/ neutral polish has always been difficult for me too.. I rarely pull it out, but when I do.. I always do something to darken it up a bit. LOL.. I just can't seem to leave it alone. (black tips, dark glitter over, etc.) But lately I'm really loving a light creme/jelly finish polish with some light pastel flakies or glitter.. maybe I'm just hopeful for spring or something . :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way, always gotta mess with it :) But yeah, this was such a pretty color that I wanted to leave it alone. I will admit, after wearing it for a day and with my peely nails the tips were starting to chip so I put some cool blue glitter crackle over it from Icing. Fun. :)

      Delete
  2. This is reminding me of a jawbreaker! Its very pretty!
    And I still havent done my taxes yet either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mani! Kind of reminds me of a speckled egg! Good luck getting the taxes done! I'm taking ours to the accountant on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty, i would love to do this on my toes lol i just started blogging, would love if u could check my page out :) thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol great, everyone is reminded of sweets XD i cant blame you, same here... wondering if there is a nailpolish that actually tastes good?!
    looks lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome ;)!
    Ouff hate papper work, but it's must be pretty cool to be your own boss?
    Love the nail polish and it got such awesome name!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a very nice job! White polish is very unforgiving, I tend to screw it up!

    ReplyDelete