Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Zoya Polish in Yara

I just got around to using Zoya in Yara today. This color is from the smoke and mirrors collection.

This is my first Zoya polish. All the beauty blogs seems to be gaga over it so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I know, I know.... if they were all jumping off a bridge.......


no flash


with flash
]


So color and consistency wise.... super impressed. Yara is a great dark, neutral color; olive green with specs of gold. It only took two coats for great opaque coverage. The downside? This is the worst brush in a nail polish that I have EVER used. It's small and round, just doesn't pick up the color or get it onto the nail well. I found myself having to smooth over some areas a third time because the brush wasn't laying the paint down evenly. I'm hoping I got a bad one - I've got two more Zoya polishes on the way that I ordered during their sale last week. Again, LOVE the color, not crazy the brush.

Thanks for reading! Please "LIKE" this page on facebook and follow me and all your favorite blogs on BLOGLOVIN'.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment