Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today's Makeup to Match My Nails - Fusia and Black



First off, I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Medusa's Makeup. Their black kohl eye pencil is the ONLY pencil I have ever used up completely and had to buy a new one when it was gone. Usually I lose them or just get tired of them.

I didn't use the kohl pencil in this look but I did use their eye dust in Flamingo. I love the eye dust in this line because it is VERY highly pigmented and really lasts a long time.

Flamingo is a bright fusia pink with iridescent shimmer. You can put it on lightly for a sheer effect or really layer it for a more opaque look.

I own a few different eye dusts from Medusa's Makeup but am looking forward to getting some more as they are very reasonably priced at 7 bucks a pop.

J was asking me to compile a list of things I want for Christmas, I guess I better get busy figuring out which colors I need want!




See! My nails match my eyes.

Products used for this look:

Foundation: Loreal True Match C2 Natural Ivory

Cheeks: MAC Barbie Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder

Eye Shadow: Medusa's Makeup Eye Dust in Flamingo, MAC Matte Shadow in Carbon

Liner and Brows: Studio Gear Cake Eye-liner in Black, Kryolan CEL Sealer

Lips: Kiss Dark Seduction Lip Gloss (Halloween) in Black

Lashes: Cover Girl Lash Blast, Cheap Fake Lashes order from Ebay


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment