Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Red and Black Dramatic Eyes

(originally posted Jan 7, 2012)

I've updated this post for Sophitique Noir's Red and Black week.

This is the makeup that I wore out to the club last night. Sorry for the crappy pictures. My batteries were dying in the camera so I had to keep taking them out and putting them back in to get another shot. Also, both babies were starting to cry, the babysitter arrived, I wasn't dressed yet.... disaster. ;)





Skin: NYX Colcealer in a Jar in Fair, Loreal True Match C1 Alabaster, Sobe Botanicals Illusionist Powder

Eyes: Ulta Eye Shadow in Pearl (browbone), Paula Dorff Wild Fire (crease and lower lash line), MAC Pigment Dark Soul (crease and lid), Revlon Glistening Snow (brow bone and inner corner), KleanColor Hardcore Liquid Eyeliner (top lash line), Jessie's Girl White Pencil (white wing), BH Cosmetics Gel Liner in Burn (lower wing), Medusa's Makuep Kohl Eyeliner in Black (lower lash line), generic lashes

Lips: Wet N Wild Eyeliner Black (lip liner), Morgana Cryptoria Vampire's Vineyard (lips)

Thanks for reading. Please "like" my page on facebook.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, I wish I could do that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I can imagine your curses when all things happened at the same time and you were in a hurry. Disaster or not but you look stunning. It's nice to see close ups on your eyemakeup, you made a really interesting job, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had some photo shoots/posts that were cursed like that. But your makeup is flawless and inspiring, so I say it was worth it (easy for me to say, without any crying babies... ;-D ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get tired of seeing your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo, check you out Ms. Sultry one! Smoking!!!

    ReplyDelete