Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

OPI You Don't Know Jacques! and Stripes



Heya. Just a quick little mani I did using OPI You Don't Know Jacques! and Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint in Black/Silver.


I have pretty shaky hands so fine-line nail art is not something I do very often on myself. This though, is really easy to do, just keep the nail art brush still and move your nail back and forth underneath it. The lines may not be perfect but most people aren't going to be staring at your nails that closely. Plus, if you choose darker colors like I did, mistakes won't be so obvious either.

I got this OPI color from a Makeup Alley swap I recently did and I'm loving it. I used to wear a Revlon shade back in the day called Stone Edge, which is now discontinued but I LOVED that color and have been looking for a dupe since. This one's pretty close. Anyone else know the Revlon color I'm talking about?

Thanks for reading! Please "Like" this page on facebook.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment