Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oops! Forgot My Camera.....

originally posted December 11, 2011

As I mentioned in the previous post, we went to the Auxiliary Magazine three-year anniversary party the other night. I promised pics but in the haste of getting out the door in time I forgot the camera. doh!

Cats Like Us, an awesome alternative clothing and gift store here in Buffalo and on the web had a fashion show and there was an amazing raffle with goodies from Sourpuss, John Fleuvog and other such awesomeness. Here's a link to the Auxiliary facebook page, they have some pics from the fashion show there.

I was stoked because I got to wear some vampy strappy shoes I purchased while in Texas. Of course I had to wear my Sock Dreams leg warmers as it was freezing balls outside. 

Here we are, pic taken by the baby sitter on the way out the door. Hubby being a ham as always.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment