Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

LOTD

Look of the day using my KleanColor Bombshell palette.

Skin: Morgana Cryptoria foundation in Pale Y, Wet N Wild blush in Berry Sheer

Eyes: Kleancolor Bombshell pallete in bright pink black and white, MAC gel liner in Black, Maycheer Black powder (brows), Kryolan CEL sealer (brows), generic lashes

Lips: Wild N' Crazy lipstick in Chat C114

Thanks for reading. Please LIKE on facebook or follow me on bloglovin'

I love your comments!
Cheers!

On a personal note.
This is what I walked into today, after being gone from the room for like five minutes.



Yes, my dears, that is my little Bug with a box full of donuts on my living room floor. Really I just stood and stared at the carnage for awhile and without saying a word I went and grabbed my camera. Luckily I was in a good mood and was laughing about this. I mean, it's kinda cute and what are ya going to do?

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the outburst, but love, love,love the eyeshadow. fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a temper like that, too. I once threw chicken nugget sauce packets at my husband -- we should team up! ;-) I'm glad you're getting the help you need. Anger issues are difficult to control, but it can be done.

    I love your makeup, too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should team up. Chicken Nugget Ninjas!!!!!! Unite!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This got to be one of my favorites by far. I just love your work on this one! I got a bit of a temper myself but I've learn through out the years that it's best to let people around you know right away if somethings bothering you, otherwise it will built up and then BANG comes the bomb. That has helped me a lot, to be honest with people when they do things that bothers me! Wish you the best with controlling the temper tantrums!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I really like putting black and pink together. As far as the temper goes, that is very good advice.
      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Oooo, love, love, love the makeup! GORGEOUS! *kicks a rock sheepishly* Yeah, I have anger issues, too ... you know, that little switch in my head that snaps and let's the rage take over in superhuman ways. I've been working very hard these past few years to come to terms with this heightened emotional response, but I'm not always successful. I try very hard to acknowledge the emotion, take a deep breath and say out loud, "I am incredibly angry and need a moment," then take said moment somewhere AWAY from the situation and person. It's generally not a good idea for the person to follow me because I took the precautions to calm down and let the anger flow over me. By following me they will push my buttons even more and well ... yeah.

    Good luck with your goal! It's a very important one. And hey, forgive yourself and move forward. That's the only way to grow. ((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely eye look!!!

    It takes great strength of character to take such full responsibility for a personal flaw and not blame others at all. I believe a person with that strength will inevitably improve themselves! Best of luck on this worthy BatFit goal!

    ReplyDelete