Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

LOTD: Detrivore Cosmetics in Blue

This is what I wore out last night. I was wearing a blue PVC corset so I wanted my eyemakeup to match a bit.


Skin: Smashbox 2 in 1 Primer in Bare Canvas, Revlon ColorStay Liquid in Fresh Beige, Loreal Tru Match in Alabaster, Wet N' Wild Blush in Berry Shimmer

Eyes: Detrivore Black Eyeshadow Primer (all over lid), Detrivore White Chapel (browbone), Detrivore Lifeless (crease), Detrivore Decomposition (lid), Detrivore Vile (inner corner yellow), Detrivore BSoD (lower lash line), MAC Gel Liner Black (upper lash line and brows), bh cosmetics gel liner in Azure (lower lash line), Medusa's Makeup glitter in Moon Walk (lower lash line held on with Manic Panic Glitter Glue), Ardell Lashes #116, Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria in Athena



Whew! My old arse is tired today from dancing so much. It felt good to get out there and shake off the cobwebs. I forgot to "stick" my brows last night with Kryolan CEL sealer and I was walking out the door I noticed they were smeared. Ha ha! Oh well!! Gotta be able to laugh at yourself!

Thanks for reading! Keep checking back, I'm having a giveaway next week with Dolish Pollish and Dawn Eye Cosmetics.

Cheers!

17 comments:

  1. You looked smashing! I didn't notice any smudges ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your makeup and outfit! <3 you look amazing! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brows!! They balance the look so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't do "broken" brows much but I'm thinking I should do them more often

      Delete
  4. Your makeup is beautiful. I've considering to shave off half my eyebrows, it looks so nice with the dotted line. By the way I love the green strokes in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've been thinking about shaving them, do it. If you don't like it they will always grow back. That's the benefit of shaving as opposed to waxing.

      I battled with my brows for years and years until I finally just started shaving. Soooo glad I did, my life is easier without them. :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RE: Yes, they are beautiful!:) They are out of my price rage too, pretty expensive!

    Love your makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the makeup! And that corset is amazing! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I swear, every time I go to your blog I wind up looking through the Avon booklet and making mental "want" lists. :)

      Delete
  8. great eyebrows & makeup, and i love your hair... (maybe would have been shorter to say 'great outfit & makeup overall?!')

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful makeup. That lipstick looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! If you haven't tried Morgana Cryptoria lipstick, I highly recommend. ;)

      Delete