Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heads Will Roll

Today was a "heads will roll" kind of day...... with me doing the beheading. So, the following video fits well into my current mindset.



I've been going though a Yeah Yeah Yeah's phase for the past couple of days. Although I much prefer Fever to Tell, their first album, because of it's raw energy I can't help but bounce when I hear Heads Will Roll. Plus, the video is AWESOME and is directed by Richard Ayoade - bonus!

I was fortunate enough to see the Yeah Yeah Yeah's at Emo's in Austin before they completely blew up. One of the best concerts I've been too. Karen O is simply amazing.

Another Heads Will Roll... by Echo and the Bunnymen. I had the opportunity to see them at SXSW and they still completely rock in concert.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8KWWspIrw]

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment