Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fun and Scary Makeup

I was organizing my photo folders today and came across my pictures from this past Halloween. This year was awesome b/c lots of people were hosting parties so we had plenty of opportunities to dress up. Just wanted to share them with you.
Sorry to many of my facebook friends who have already seen these pictures already. ;)




She was unhappy b/c we wouldn't take off her whiskers and put zombie makeup on her


and the lovely Meagan and Dr. D from www.coffinkitsch.com





BatFit update.

Tonight was the night I was supposed to join derby but I.....am......so.......tired. I have decided that I just cannot commit the time it takes to do it. I'm a little disappointed but am glad I finally made a decision since I've been agonizing over it for weeks. I want to - but with the babies and work I just can't commit. I'm hoping that next year will be easier, when I can take the kids to the rink and not worry about them eating gum and rocks off the floor!

On another note, the guys up at the tattoo shop are all getting healthy and this is great news for me b/c the hubster is actually getting on board. This is a Czech man mind you, who was raised on kielbasa, strudel and bread. He can go days without eating a vegetable and not bat an eyelash. But yesterday he actually suggested I buy ground turkey instead of beef when I went to the grocery store because 'Tom' said it would be good for him. I literally about fainted. And wait, get this... he ate a low sodium can of soup for lunch. Huh? Who is the man? These may seem like little things to you but in my world, these are HUGE. My husband won't eat ANYTHING that says low ANYTHING. So maybe BatFit 2012 will be a mutual journey of eating well and making new good habits for the both of us. I bought lots of veggies and salad fixins at the store today.

Blogging Life: I've been researching hosts because I will eventually move this wordpress site to a self hosted site in order to optimize more functions. If you have a self-hosted wordpress I'd love to hear your feedback and any advice you could give. Also, I noticed last night I had been spelling "preoccupations" wrong. DOH! So I had to change my blog name and redirect all of my old links. Yes- pain in the ass for a stupid proofreading mistake. UGH. That's probably why I'm so tired today, I stayed up all night staring at a computer screen and cursing myself. Oh well, live and learn right? I'm learning this blogging stuff as I go........

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy reading your comments. Please LIKE this blog on FACEBOOK or follow me on bloglovin'.

Cheers!

2 comments: