Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dollish Polish and Jordana Glitter= SCORE

I have re-vamped this post to work out for the Makeup Zombie theme of the week:

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

My friend and I used to go- she was always Magenta and I was Colombia.



What do you think? This manicure screams Columbia. :)
































 I cannot stop looking at my nails, they are so effin' awesome. This is one of my favorite manicures evuh. These pictures are just not doing these nails justice. boo :

I put down two coats of Dollish Polish, Nope! The OTHER Edward which is a black with small holographic glitter sparkels. Then I put down one thick coat of Jordana GLITTERS in Gemstone.


If you are interested in seeing more of the Jordana GLITTER, the lovely Wendi at Makeup Zombie has swatched the entire collection. So far I am very impressed.

Thanks for reading. Please like Bethezda's Preoccupations on Facebook for more updates.

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. great match up! here is a product you may be interested in (or maybe Not) but here is the site:http://designfx.dashingdivapro.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, those are so cool! I haven't seen any like this that are professionally done. very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I'm a black-with-silver-glitter kinda gal... my nails are super short & I sometimes get nervous about going too flashy. But OMG, I'm loving this combination! You've totally inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Great! These jordana glitters are pretty cool and super cheap. :)

      Delete