Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Copper, Gold and Plastic Bangs - Dawn Eye Cosmetics

So today I'm went to pick up the hub-ster from the airport. He was working this tattoo convention over the weekend.


I wanted to look nice when I picked him up, since normally he sees me in pajama pants and a ponytail (although most always with makeup). I put in these fringy bangs which actually look pretty good in person. In fact, when my two year old saw them in, she gasped and said "mamma, you look beautiful. I want to dance with you". We proceeded to ballroom dance around the kitchen. Awww, melts your cold dark heart, don't it? Unfortunately the pictures makes the bangs look plastic..... sigh. Nice touch huh?









So makeup: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics copper and gold colors on the eyes. Love love love this stuff. I did some swatches in a previous post here.
Skin: Smashbox 2 in 1 Primer in Bare Canvas, Revlon Photo Finish in Light, NYX Concealer in Fair

Eyes: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics in Jeweled Crown (browbone), Flame Dance (crease), Golden Fleece (lid, applied wet), all shadow over NYX HD Primer, KleanColor black liquid liner, Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black, Maycheer Powder in black (brows), Kryolan CEL Sealer (brows)

Lips: NYX in Nude (liner), Estee Lauder Sugar Honey (lips), MAC Moth to Flame (gloss)

Thanks for visiting. Please LIKE and SHARE! Also, I enjoy your comments.

Cheers!




Ready to go out into the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment