Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

China Glaze Crackle with Entourage

originally posted Dec. 9, 2011

Hey there! I'm sorry I haven't posted in two weeks. We went to Texas for 10 days to visit family and friends and I was stuck in a hole with no wi-fi. Agggghhhhhh! It was like being in a Twilight Zone!

Anyhoo.... wanted to post this awesome little manicure. I used China Glaze Entourage (green) with China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Black Mesh over it.




I was kind of skeptical over the whole "crackle" craze but Ulta was having a buy one, get one free on China glaze so I figured it would be a good opportunity to try it. I'm glad I did b/c I really love the way this looks. The black is actually a matte which makes it look a little more goth-y.

There is an OPI series coming out with a lot of crackle colors - the Nicki Minaj line. That one looks cool and I want to try some of those colors too.

We are off to the Auxiliary Magazine third anniversary party tonight. Hubby has a tattoo gift certificate in the raffle. I'm sure it's going to be fun and hopefully I can take some pictures to share with you.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment